[pp.int.general] Use Cell Phones in protests

eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar
Wed Jan 22 15:26:08 CET 2014

I remember this post:

"To attend a protest rally (for any cause) with a smart phone in your
pocket is to bring a police and corporate spy with you. We may not view
technology politically, but those who make and sell technology certainly
do, which is why they use it to perfectly blend the worst of Huxley and
Orwell. Our technological devices will deliver the Feelies and Obstacle
Golf, and if we won’t accept that, they will become a boot stomping on
our face."

http://librarianshipwreck.wordpress.com/2013/08/12/luddism-for-these-ludicrous-times/

Perhaps be more luddite!

Best regards.