[pp.int.general] Press release to arrest of Peter Sunde

lilo alessandra.minoni at pp-international.net
Sun Jun 1 05:47:53 CEST 2014

Il 01/06/2014 03:59, hyazinthe at emailn.de ha scritto:
> You want to publish a press release to the arrest of Peter Sunde ?

thats a rly GREAT SHIT.

i'm too too angry. srsly, i'm going to begin a net-war.

thinking a lot :P and,

-or i go in my VM kali and start something as strong pointed ddos attack

-or #cuttingforPeter, the hashtag that Samir has launched into the
Internet, could become a _real strike the internet_.

something "tangible", what better than their pockets?

Internet that they point to become just and only *commercial and
business*. nomore.

well, not in my name.. and then I log out. easy.

we could proclaim a full day umplugged.

everything, even the smartphones, iPhones, no home banking, no shopping,
no facebook, no TRADING, etc..
EVERYTHING.

we are still be able to spend a whole day umplugged? :-)

strolling, watch a sunset, use a landline for urgent calls ...

1 day, for begin. a massive global disconnect.

I think that the  "commercial" damage would be '"clear."

these governments MUST review the terms of 'freedom' in the internet, or
their wonderful "investment" they can also throw in the toilet.

no chances. finish. game over.

I think as a big mistake to lend their game , and that going into the
streets *today* means only beaten or arrested. WTF!

the same, as Peter Sunde, couse i'm tracking torrents,  or if i go to
attack becouse i'm really angry,  action in Anon Style ..

i think the true damage could be a *general strike* on the Internet .

shutdown the internet. really. we ALL are keeping ALIVE internet. the
sum of all global people.

do you want to try to make a huge step backwards? what do you think about?

and yes, i know, is just a vision :-) sorry for those so personal
brainstroming at 5.34AM, Roma, Italy localtime.

huggs. nite.

l.

--
lilo