[pp.int.general] [AG Liquid Democracy] Anybody checked out placeavote.com?

Betiel betielix at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 20:45:55 CEST 2014

I always wanted to create some collaborative project to do all the tools we
want just the way  we want.
I`m afraid I do not have time to take the wheel and start it, neither to
program them :(
But, as we have the pirate times, I believe creating a programming project
would be nice!
So I throw the idea to the list.

Betiel