[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 17:14:50 CEST 2014

> Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 16:27:58 +0200
> From: zzbbyy at gmail.com
> To: pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net
> Subject: Re: [pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?
>
> On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I work with FAIR people, anytime.
> >
> > Pirates should be FAIR (but there is a big question mark floating around
> > about it nowadays.
> >
> > If Pirates are still FAIR... prove it by doing the right thing.
> >
> > Then I will STILL consider you Pirates, and work with you.
> >

> > Otherwise, all I will have left to do is burn those vessels ful of rats and
> > cockroaches...
> >
> > ... to force the construction of a totally new fleet that will NOT be
> > contaminated by unovercomable filth.
> >

> > Show me who you are, so that I can make that choice in a fair way.
> >

> > Zbigniew, you are dodging compliance with the prerequisites.
> >
> > I do not sign blank credit allowances.
>
> OK - so you say you'll work with us if we comply with your requests
> and if not than you'll try to destroy our movement, because it is
> corrupt.

I can not contribute anything of value to a Movement that keeps a chimney pipe shoved up my ass... there can be no other priority there than to get the chimney pipe out... and possibly plant it in the culprits asses for an equal period of time.

That seems fair to me, if no other alternative can be envisaged.

> And your request is to accept your complaint to the court of
> arbitration from two years ago and reject the Catalan application to
> PPI, then make the two subsequent PPI General Assemblies null and
> invalid.

My request is to undo any wrong arising from the bad decision by the Court of Arbitration in 2012... AND any stacked consequences thereof, including correctly aknowledging bad behaviour by some individuals and applying the applicable sanction for it.

Leave anything pending... and it will continue to undermine the Pirate Movement reputation and place it beyond elegibility.

> I share with you the disapproval of the word plays that were the basis
> of admitting Catalonia as a full member into PPI - but I don't see how
> we could do what you want. It looks impossible to comply with your
> request.

The word plays with "Country" are but childs play compared to the twisting and fraudulently resuming of a PPI statutes article without which the Court could NOT have arrived at the final conclusion it delivered.

Childishness and crooked pragmatism are not pirate virtues that deserve a prize. And a combination of both NEVER can make a sound Pirate Movement.

Tolerate them, and YOU seal your own fate, not me.

> So I guess what is left is that we have to endure you trying to burn
> our vessels because you believe we are rats and cockroaches.
>
> Is that right?

If you dare speak for the whole Movement, I really do not know what you could do about it.

Real life people DO value honesty, and while they might not dare to speak up... when they vote they are sovereign.

If you want votes... you'd better be honest.

I might be way more prepared and knowing exactly what to do on top of what I have been doing already come next election times.

Crime does NOT pay.