[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 19:09:39 CEST 2014

Well, the situation is that I have ON MY OWN enough arguments to have the situation set back to how it stood at the end of the 2012 PPI GA, with a Court of Arbitration correcting the 2012-3 resolution to void the illgotten full membership of Pirates de Catalunya, and the 2013 and 2014 PPI GAs declared NIL.

I can not predict what would happen from there on, because I won't be the only one to decide. Either we would have to look step by step how we redo, or not, the outcomes of the 2013 and 2014 PPI, or we come together to negotiate one big integrated solution that takes into account all that has to be taken into account.

Issues may arise as members that kept their mouths shut accepting the outcomes as they presented themselves as inalterable may object to redoing everything the same way now that they might have a chance to have their objections heard.

But I anticipate that from my point of view full membership of Pirates de Catalunya nor the actual Pirate Confederation will be part of a solution if it wants to be acceptable. Membership of PPI will remain for ONE organization per sovereign state.

Steps are being taken in Spain to deal with that situation also domestically.

Neither will I accept that officials that have worked against pirate principles and due diligence walk out of this without taking due blame for their acts. I think about those involved in the resignation of the 2012 CoA, and those that conspired ACTIVELY to keep the pending complaint out of the agenda of the 2013 Kazan/Brussels PPI GA. You know, I was present at the venue in Brussels for the three days the GA lasted. Those who set the agenda without the issue on it, and those that guarded the microphone in Brussels... will have a price to pay for their bastard unpirate behaviour.

It can NOT be otherwise if the Pirate Movement wants to restore a situation from which it can still evolve positively.

Keep any of those things pending... and you know what priorities I will have to keep in mind.

Plus, I do not know if PPEU will survive the outcome of the recent European Elections, but if it does then it will have to accomodate to the fact that it will have to be revised to the extent that the Spanish Pirate Party will claim it's due place and those that profited from the wrong outcome of the PPI GAs of 2012, 2013 and 2014 to ilegitimately claim any protagonism will have to loose any benefits such accumulated.