[pp.int.general] Antonio - do you want to work with us in organizing this movement?

Choms choms at botmania.net
Sun Jun 22 13:25:41 CEST 2014

Hi everyone, so long since the last time I was here, and still the same
issues ;)

If you accept my opinion, as I said a couple of years ago, yours (all) is
the fault of having people like Antonio trolling in this list, nobody knows
the popular sentence "don't feed the troll"? For years now, I don't read a
single email which has in the header "Antonio Garcia" (or several others I
won't mention). And most important of all is, those trolls says nonsense
words that doesn't even deserve to be answered.

I'll do a single exeption on my rule, and put an example with the first
email from him on this thread:

[...]
> I do recognise myself in the Pirate Codex:
> Pirate Codex
> Pirates are international
> Pirates are part of a global movement. They take advantage of the
opportunities offered by the internet and are therefore enabled to think
and act without borders.

> > Show me the Movement... at this moment I only see sinking ships, and
you are not even under siege, the internal quarrels and rampant
incompetence of too many are more than enough.
[...]

"Pirates are international, but this is not a movement but some stupid
thing, so I don't have to follow the codex, so I don't have to follow
myself, because the codex is stupid and everyone else doesn't follows the
codex but only me (does that means I'm stupid and not everyone else?) who
knows..."

So, summarizing, if you accept my advice, just ignore the trolls and
continue working as if they don't exist, you can always create filters on
your email client ;)
Be productive!!! :)

Cheers!

PS: to show my point, I won't write again on this thread, so please no
questions or replies to this email, it's just an opinion you can take or not