[pp.int.general] Goodbye to Popcorn Time

eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar
Sat Mar 15 16:27:17 CET 2014

About Popcorn Time:

"Popcorn Time, a cross-platform and BitTorrent-powered movie streaming
app, may very well be Hollywood's worst nightmare. The software can be
best described as a Netflix for pirates, allowing users to stream the
latest blockbusters at no cost"

More here:
http://torrentfreak.com/open-source-torrent-streaming-a-netflix-for-pirates-140308/

Popcorn Team decided shutting down the project:

Goodbye to Popcorn Time:

In english:
http://getpopcornti.me/

In spanish:
https://medium.com/p/65c2f3d9398c

_____
Some of us don´t use Torrentfreak, the designer of Popcorn Time said:

“As a designer I love the challenge of simplification. Take something
hard for the common user and make it usable. I have a lot of friends who
don’t understand torrents and I wanted to make it easy and effortless to
use torrent technology,” Sebastian tells us."

[Torrentfreak]

Sometimes the technology is so far to the commom people :-0 [and my
english too]

Best Regards!