[pp.int.general] 19.04.2014 - Stop TTIP Protests - worldwide - fight the ACTA zombies !

Torben Lechner hyazinthe at emailn.de
Thu Mar 27 20:00:15 CET 2014

Hi,

first of all: Sry for the delay !

1. The new neutral wiki in default-english - https://stopttipprotest.wikia.com

- it's heavily under construction right now, so don't wonder how it looks right now...
- it's a rather new wiki version
- you don't need to log in or be registered in order to edit ! (pro easy access)

2. This is the polish sub page - https://stopttipprotest.wikia.com/wiki/PL:Overview_Demos

- do with it what you like ;) ...
- I think it's also a good idea to link it in the protestmap, at least temporarily.

3. Currently there are 4 countries participating and on the demo location level 7 cities:

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?mid=z2_7kVjvOAF0.kJGmGBbsABbM

C'mon, folks. Can't be all. What's with the US pirates ? What's with the french pirates ?
The spanish pirates ? The canadian pirates ?

Entry a demo location + relate wiki page or facebook event page with promise option here: http://titanpad.com/19thaprilprotests

Greetings,
/ aka Oliver