[pp.int.general] 19.04.2014 - Stop TTIP Protests - worldwide - fight the ACTA zombies !

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 10:36:15 CET 2014

Hmm

How did you choose the date for the demos?

I've tried to contact some organizations and they don't know anything
about this.

Maybe we should sent a doodle to all the NGOs that we want to invite?

http://doodle.com/z3pep2mf6d9wivnx

This is the way to get them on board. People don't want to join an
event that they have no say in creating it.

Cheers,
Zbigniew