[pp.int.general] 19.04.2014 - Stop TTIP Protests - worldwide - fight the ACTA zombies !

Pirat@LennStar.de pirat at lennstar.de
Fri Mar 28 12:46:28 CET 2014

I was told that several organisations looked at there calenders and said
"there is nothing, we can do it then".

Well... there is probably a reason why there is nothing else planned.

Z. not WE have to change it - if you need another date, DO IT. If you
have 20 demos on another date in Poland, and there are still only 6
others, then propably the others can change it.

I am not happy about that day, too. We also have holiday problems.

LennStar