[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI Conference Paris 12th/13th of April

Anouk jakobsheep at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:23:03 CET 2014

Which (solid) arguments are there in favour of making it worth it to delay
this GA 3 or 5 weeks ? (I can't think of any solid/pragmatic argument).
Is there not also an obligation to inform yourself (being involved more
then just trolling ?) on the progress of the PPI ?
You don't have to subscribe to read the wiki is it not ?

To put this short, if there is a fundamental problem/error at the PPI, it
should be dealt with accordingly. And not by (the accordingly caused)
incidents (re-)occurring. That is a just weak sophism (lawyers spin-talk
alike) and shows of little (collective ?) intelligence.

Just another opinion,
A.