[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI Conference Paris 12th/13th of April

Paul Berettoni (cmal) paul at cmal.info
Fri Mar 28 18:51:07 CET 2014

Hi,

We indeed have had some issues with fascism and other conspiracy
theorists in the French Pirate community in the past months, but this is
actively being dealt with and has nothing to do with the PPI General
Assembly.

We have members currently being expelled of the Party, and we have made
it very clear that we do not stand for fascism, conservatism or any
ideology related to those.

That's a Work In Progress but PPFR is going to be fine.

Freely,
   Paul Berettoni (cmal)