[pp.int.general] 19.04.2014 - Stop TTIP Protests - worldwide - fight the ACTA zombies !

Kine Haasler kine.haasler at piraten-osnabrueck.de
Fri Mar 28 19:31:37 CET 2014

Hi,

I said it already on Twitter: It´s a difficult date in Germany too.
Not only holidays/Holy Saturday.. Have a look at
http://cologne.stopwatchingus.info/demo-12-april.html.  You won´t get
many people to organize big demonstrations (beside pirates ;) ) or to
mobilize for demonstrations on 2014-4-19 in Germany.

Just in case...: Next INDECT-Demos will be on 17. May 2014
(http://pastebin.com/8hPqnUw9).

Kine

Am 28.03.14 12:46, schrieb Pirat at LennStar.de:
> I was told that several organisations looked at there calenders
> and said "there is nothing, we can do it then".
>
> Well... there is probably a reason why there is nothing else
> planned.
>

> Z. not WE have to change it - if you need another date, DO IT. If
> you have 20 demos on another date in Poland, and there are still
> only 6 others, then propably the others can change it.
>
> I am not happy about that day, too. We also have holiday problems.
>

> LennStar
>

> Am 28.03.2014 12:07, schrieb Zbigniew Łukasiak:
>> 19th of April is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Saturday -
>> this is a no go for us in Poland.
>>
>> Sorry - but you have to change the date.
>>
>> Z.
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 10:36 AM, Zbigniew Łukasiak
>> <zzbbyy at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hmm
>>>
>>> How did you choose the date for the demos?
>>>
>>> I've tried to contact some organizations and they don't know
>>> anything about this.
>>>
>>> Maybe we should sent a doodle to all the NGOs that we want to
>>> invite?
>>>
>>> http://doodle.com/z3pep2mf6d9wivnx
>>>
>>> This is the way to get them on board. People don't want to
>>> join an event that they have no say in creating it.
>>>
>>> Cheers, Zbigniew

To your Contact question:

We definitely could need someone who does nothing else but contacting
all thinkable organizations with individualized templates, in order to
make them join the protest - well, who does that ? :D

C'mon, folks. Can't be all. What's with the US pirates ? What's with

- --

- --