[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI Conference Paris 12th/13th of April

Anouk jakobsheep at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 11:16:12 CET 2014

*Hi Andrew, *

On 28 March 2014 23:07, Andrew Norton <ktetch at gmail.com> wrote:

> <snip>
> ....... The point we're trying to make is
> that we'd rather the board admit their mistake and attempt to fix it,
> without them being referred for disciplinary proceedings.
>
> Why is it so hard to take responsibility for your own actions (or
> rather, lack of them?)
>
> Andrew

*I am now a 100% on your side, giving the evidence (or the lack of) and
your proposal for the board to admit / come into terms with this obvious
error. If there is not an official response coming from the board to us, I
will be very disappointed and as a consequence enter the camp of the
hyper-critical pirates.*

*Meanwhile here in France (still being occupied with the local elections!)
the preparations for this meeting are basically on the point of no return. *

*So I remind the proposal of our cleverly laid-back Polish pirate which I
also firmly recommend to follow :*

> A pretty laid-back attitude is it not ?

Yeah - this is what we need :)

This meeting cannot be a General Assembly - because not all the
formalities are met. But we can still have a laid-back meeting without
the red tape involved in a GA - how about that?

We can discuss all the things and meet each other and drink beer etc -
no problem with this.  We only will not be able to proceed with the
formal decision making - but why should we make formal decisions when
later they are not followed?  All the formalities look like obstacles
for PPI.

Cheers,
Zbigniew