[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI Conference Paris 12th/13th of April

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 29 14:07:12 CET 2014

I guess all people here are aware of "HOW" you forked, you showed the PPI plenty of it since Prague where you simply blackmailed everybody.

Good luck with your "Pirate Confederation", and good luck to your German sponsors:

https://www.piratenpartei.de/2014/03/27/spanische-piraten-gemeinsam-sind-wir-staerker/

Surprisingly, my comment has NOT been published:

                    @SameDoKan meinte am
                                        Der Kommentar wartet auf die Freischaltung.

                   28.03.2014 um 16:01 Folgendes:

                Herr Exile ist ein leugner.

Die originelle Partido Pirata spaniens, PIRATA (http://partidopirata.es) ist KEIN TEIL von “Confederación Pirata”.

Die komplete “STORY”…

http://samedokan.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/klarmachen-zum-kentern/

@PiratenPartei soll sich SCHAMEN fur Ihrer anteil in das heute INTERNATIONALES skandal.

Piraten ohne Werte, Logika, Ehre… sind keine #PIRATEN :(.

Antonio García.

It is very convenient to forget that the original Partido Pirata, while not very healthy since Pirates de Catalunya was created after the childish catalan pirates jumped ship because there was no easy way to get the desired candy (to participate in the regional catalan elections), and logistics in Spain,... and later in the whole of PPI went rogue because of you...

... is still alive AND an official member of PPI.

You are having trouble, and will have still more, trying to keep that out of the narrative you try to sell the press for the EU election campaign.

http://diarioelprisma.es/los-piratas-al-abordaje-de-europa/

Una realidad en EuropaEl
 Partido Pirata catalán, o Pirates de Catalunya como les obliga a
llamarse el Ministerio del Interior, es una realidad desde el año 2010.
Llegó justo para las elecciones al Parlament de aquel mismo año, pero
eso no impidió que más de 6.000 catalanes lo eligiesen. Dos años más
tarde, aquella cifra se triplicó, y 18.000 catalanes votaron Pirata.cat
en las elecciones catalanas. Ahora intentarán hacerse un sitio en el
Parlamento Europeo desde Cataluña.

It is NOT nice to sell that Pirates first shored the Iberian Peninsula in 2010 in Catalonia ;(.
But lying si NO PROBLEMO for pragmatic Catalans, isn't it? And they are in good pragmatic AND populist company at PPI, sadly for all real pirate values.
Also, still NO ANSWER to a honest question:
How come that "Confederación Pirata" organised "Free Open National Primaries" (40 million potential candidates and voters)...
... with 191 TOTAL LEGIT VOTES as a result?
56 for Dario, also official European Election Campaign Coordinator ;(53 for Fabian, Member of the board of Piratas de Galicia10 for Lorena Müller, 15M-Indignados related member of Piratas de Madrid.
Everybody mind the detail... the whole Confederación Pirata claims to have on its own not less than 1.400 legit members... whom obviously participated entusiastically ;).
I'm busy sinking all rogue ships that can not be cleaned of rats, cockroaches and other living dirt:
http://samedokan.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/klarmachen-zum-kentern/
And having my Twitter account blocked won't help stop the news getting out.

Good luck to all.

Antonio.