[pp.int.general] Confronting the Myth of the 'Digital Native'

eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar
Thu May 1 13:27:58 CEST 2014

Sometimes many of us have no idea :

"It is "absolutely untrue" that young people understand how the Internet
works when they enroll in college, he says. "That myth is in the direct
interest of education-technology companies and Silicon Valley itself. If
we all decide that young people have some sort of savantlike talent with
digital technology, than we’re easily led to policies and buying
decisions and pedagogical decisions that pander to Silicon Valley.""

https://chronicle.com/article/Confronting-the-Myth-of-the/145949/