[pp.int.general] 1st pirate in government !

James O'Keefe jokeefe at jamesokeefe.org
Fri May 2 16:55:01 CEST 2014

Congratulations!  May there be many more.

James

On Friday, May 2, 2014, <hyazinthe at emailn.de> wrote:

> In the german town Regensburg, all parties of the town parliament except
> the CSU (conservatives) build a coalition, just to
> put the CSU in opposition; the CSU never was in opposition before.
> Concretely the coalition consists of SPD (socialdemocrates), Grüne (Green
> Party), Freie Wähler (liberals), FDP (neo-liberals) und Pirate @twena aka
> Tina Lorenz.
>
> source:
> http://www.mittelbayerische.de/region/regensburg/artikel/wolbergs-schickt-csu-in-die-opposition/1055802/wolbergs-schickt-csu-in-die-opposition.html-
> https://twitter.com/rowe316/status/462197830472720384
>
> Tina entered parliament in the town hall elections in Regensburg, which
> took place on the 16th March 2014:
> -
> http://www.regensburg.de/wahl/ergebnisse/362000_000829/0003620000000_PIRATEN.html
> -
> http://www.regensburg.de/wahl/ergebnisse/362000_000829/0003620000000.html
>
> Ain't that funny ? I'm tellin' ya...
>

> Greetings,
> / aka Oliver

peace,

James
--
James O'Keefe
Captain, Massachusetts Pirate Party / masspirates.org
e: jokeefe at jamesokeefe.org
m: 617-447-0210

Warning: This communication may be monitored and collected without consent,
in secret, by the NSA, other intelligence agencies and corporations.
 Additionally, anything that you send me is likely to receive the same
treatment.  Please encrypt your communications well.  They hate that.  See
https://prism-break.org/ for a list of tools you can use.