[pp.int.general] 1st pirate in government !

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Fri May 2 17:02:28 CEST 2014

Hello Brother:

No. This has been discussed before: this list never had moderation and
adding it now would be not so easy, so other mailing lists were created
instead (anyone can list other international mailing lists?).

However, you can use your mail-client to filter emails from any email
address you want. I have done that for some people that were annoying me
in the past, and it works.

Regards,