[pp.int.general] International demo day against TTIP & Co. (15.05.) - Situation in Europe

Aram Gurekian aramgk at gmail.com
Wed May 14 08:27:18 CEST 2014

Hi there!

In Rome we will have a press conference.
It will be held @Camera dei Deputati (lower house of the Italian
Parliament) and it is organized by the STOP TTIP Campaign to which PP-IT
adhered in march.
It will also be a plea to the Italian Parliament members and to all the
EU14 candidates, to subscribe the campaign issues.

http://stop-ttip-italia.net/2014/05/13/15-maggio-ore-13camera-dei-deputati-stop-ttip-lancia-un-appello-a-candidati-e-parlamentari/

It has been organized almost last-minute and the details are still under
construction, so I am still updating the wiki.

Greetings and good luck for the demos and for EU14!

Aram