[pp.int.general] Curation of Pirate Resources

Chris Monteiro c.monteiro at pirateparty.org.uk
Tue May 27 21:24:02 CEST 2014

I'd be willing to help out with the Pirate Times if you like, I only speak
English though. I could help you create a translation pipeline using the
same system of article tagging and prioritisation for example. Let me know
what the next steps might be.

In the mean time, I'm tagging the relevant wikipedia articles I work with
the project to structure my own wiki-ing, and allow others to support :)