[pp.int.general] A Pirate Mayor in Czechia - Let's Rave! Thermal!

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Wed Nov 19 18:33:19 CET 2014

http://piratetimes.net/czech-pirates-celebrate-their-first-pirate-mayor/

So now we have a Pirate Mayor in a thermal resort,
just at the start of the winter season. AMAZING!

Apart from the obvious congratulations and everything
the first thing that comes to MY crazy Berlin nightlife
person's mind is that I want to load a few busses full
of Berlin night and optionally Pirate creatures and
drive them down to Marienbad (excuse me if I use the name
I can type ;)) for the purpose of doing an epic thermal
techno rave (plus disco sauna as a chill area).

Could that be interpreted as a first gesture to
incentivate young thermal tourism to Marienbad?

What would all the young folks who were born there
think when they find out they are missing out on the
best rave in the continent because they went elsewhere!?

--
	    http://youbroketheinternet.org
 ircs://psyced.org/youbroketheinternet