[pp.int.general] 11th of October – europe wide demos against TTIP & Co.

hyazinthe at emailn.de hyazinthe at emailn.de
Thu Sep 25 14:37:07 CEST 2014

On October 11, 2014 there will be a decentral european action day against TTIP, CETA & TiSA, and as you can see...

http://www.stop-ttip-ceta-tisa.eu/

it's a thing ;) ...

So, pirates all across Europe: Participate ! Spread the news ! And let's make it a big thing – bigger than it already looks like !

This time I won't go to every single pirate party and spread the news, because I don't know all your structures very well
and got VERY LESS feedback whenever I did something like this, so this time it's totally up to YOU.

Greetings,
Tobias Lechner