[pp.int.general] Global Day of Action - April 18, 2015 (anti trade agreements - including TTIP)

Aram Gurekian aramgk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 01:28:40 CEST 2015

I know it's the last minute, but how would you do some guerrilla reporting
on april 18th?
It would be nice to have videos of the events available from all over the
world.

Could Indymedia be a good choice for the upload? Should we upload our
videos wherever we like and collect the links in a single place? (or maybe
simply link them on twitter using the #A18DoA hashtag, I think this will be
the default option)

I don't know if your local campaign is giving instructions on something
like that.
I didn't see signs of international coordination on that matter, but we as
Pirate Parties could provide the backbone to spread some instructions to
the national campaigns, if we come up with some suggestions.

Cheers

Aram

PS: in Rome we'll have a flashmob with TTIP ghosts + antiTTIP ghostbusters
in the morning, I hope we can get some good footage to share.