[pp.int.general] What's the minimal set of axioms for piratic ideology?

Thijs Markus thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl
Wed Dec 9 19:57:21 CET 2015

The state's monopoly on violence is a solid guarantee for moral
decline. Since ancient Greece it has been known that democracies
invariably become kleptocracies, as has ours. As will your "pirate
logic" democracy.

Freedom is the ability to pick what you are bound to, if anything at
all. Freedom is the ability to make options rather than choose amongst
them. The state decides this for the entire collective, and often with
little influence of the populace (even as a collective), and hence is
invariably opposed to freedom.

Op 09/12/2015 om 19:34 schreef Enrique Herrera Noya:
> from a neoliberal logic if the state is antonym of freedom, but
> from a pirate logic, the state is a regulatory tool that allows
> avoid falling into debauchery .-
>
> freedom is not do anything without an ethical framework. freedom is
> related that you do not impede or deny the freedom of others
>
> in Chile we say avoid to the funnel law when freedom is for a few
> and not for all ....

> <thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl>:
>
> Which is pretty much why the state /is/ an antonym of freedom.

orship/

- ---