[pp.int.general] What's the minimal set of axioms for piratic ideology?

Laboratorio Eudemonia eulab at sapo.pt
Wed Dec 9 20:06:43 CET 2015

On 09/12/2015 19:53, Aram Gurekian wrote:
> We built the manifesto of PP-IT around three keywords:
> knowledge - sharing - freedom

Knowledge, yes, but ... what kind of general knowledge (not only technical) can we have, leaving education in the hands of a caste?

Sharing, yes, but ... what we can share of really important (not only files) without being widely part of the state?

Freedom, yes, but ... which freedom can we enjoy, leaving the state in the hands of an untouchable caste?

> We built the manifesto of PP-IT around three keywords:
> knowledge - sharing - freedom

Yes, they are very beautiful words. But we should interpret them only like kids, like nerds, or mainly like adult humans?

d.d.