[pp.int.general] What's the minimal set of axioms for piratic ideology?

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:18:25 CET 2015

I had prepared a text to present to the 2012 PPI GA in Prague... which I kept for myself after seeing how the show unwinded deprived of any respect for logic, ethic, reason and the own ideology and rules.

Since I have been unable to undo the wrong that has stacked up since then... I've been too busy and reconsidering whether submitting the text to what thinks of itself to be a pirate community has any sense at all.

It might be much easier to start somewhere else from scratch.