[pp.int.general] What's the minimal set of axioms for piratic ideology?

Laboratorio Eudemonia eulab at sapo.pt
Thu Dec 10 18:35:47 CET 2015

On 10/12/2015 18:17, michael john sinclair wrote:
> Social Technological Change.
> Thinking Hearts.
> Pirates are Activists forced into Politics, If we make the same mistakes as all before us, that we forget to be active to become what we fight against.

You are right.

In this moment all politicians around the world are focusing on what they are and what they want. Fake pirates are following the same identical aim and process.

Real pirates, real hackers of life and society, know instead that nobody has the keys to make work well such a complex and great and rich and mysterious world.

The solution is not focus on the government, on few illuminated legislative powers trying to catch them and chasing away the other politicians, but OPEN the doors of the States, of our Res Publicas, of our public employments, of our executive and giudicial powers, to competent and experienced people in an ordered way and with rigorously temporary mandates. What matters is to understand that democracy can not be closed in the parliaments but must spread everywhere has the qualification of "PUBLIC".

Fake pirates have been inculcated, have received various viruses during their education, by programs of study made by public careerists.
Real pirates, real hackers of life and society, have understood this and therefore have faced a long process of debuging of their minds.

Everyone can make this debug and, exactly like a computer, will arrive at the conclusion that 7.000.000.000 of people cannot be excluded by their same Res Publicas.

danilo dantonio