[pp.int.general] What's the minimal set of axioms for piratic ideology?

john dickinson jrdickinson at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 02:52:01 CET 2015

Stallman, et al,
In response to creating a state, there is available land out west in America. Over 15,000 miles long, 3-400 feet wide, the BPA transmission lines right of way is open for development and alternate uses. I managed to get 9 miles approved by the  City of Seattle and the adjacent community to build a Loway as partly described at  http://worldperc.com/USPERC/loway.html
An appropriate partner would be an entertainment industry to build a gondola system using cars shaped like a variety of native fish.
 I remain sincerely yours,
John Dickinson
=access           Since 1991
"Be the change that you want
to see in the world."
M. K. Gandhi

    On Saturday, December 12, 2015 5:01 PM, Jaromil <jaromil at dyne.org> wrote:

 On Thu, 10 Dec 2015, Richard Stallman wrote:

> See stallman.org/articles/why-we-need-a-state.html.

thanks for this text, great read, feels good to have your word on this.
I just don't understand what you mean by "defending the nation", perhaps
defending civilians?

ciao

Pirate Parties International - General Talk
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net