[pp.int.general] [Board] Pirate Party Australia resigns from PPI

Brendan Molloy brendan.molloy at pirateparty.org.au
Wed Feb 11 13:52:20 CET 2015

No, this organisation is beyond parody.

--
Regards,

Brendan Molloy
President
Pirate Party Australia

M: +46 73 075 56 04 (SE)
W: http://www.pirateparty.org.au
E: brendan.molloy at pirateparty.org.au
T: @piecritic
PGP: 5721 8A69 1828 21E6

--
Pirate Party Australia is a political party based around the core tenets
of freedom of information and culture; civil and digital liberties;

Donate today! http://pirateparty.org.au/donate