[pp.int.general] Invitation PPI online General Assembly on 29.03.2015

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Sun Feb 22 02:12:49 CET 2015

Andrew, you are so totally right in everything, congratulation on your convincing PP-UK to leave PPI. Off for a new fresh start all to your liking!

Please stop obstructing people who are actually caring about an organization that you no longer part of. And stop repeating all over again LIES that are not backing up by reality, case some people are actually believe you.

The GA's have significantly improved from year to year, something that you completely failing to admit, because it never has fit your mental picture of "they are doing it wrong, I have done it very different and much better".

Go play somewhere else, as you promised. Please.

Gregory Engels.

Sent on the road from a tablet device. (Please excuse the spelling and briefness)