[pp.int.general] R: Pirate Party Italy, you're doing well !

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Mon Jan 5 18:36:20 CET 2015

Da: hyazinthe at emailn.de
> Why ? Because any kind of decisions you take you don't leave up to single
> persons voted into a federal executive board or parliament, but leave it
> your party basis by eDemocracy tools - at least more than other pirate
> parties. I know, that this has advantages but also disadvantages

Unfortunately, in my opinion (and experience) the disadvantages are many
more of the advantages.
I can bring you my personal case history:
In such "Liquid Regime", I've been suspended/excluded from the platform - so
also from voting and from the PP IT, in fact - with a single vote (results
16 vs 15).
No debate, no Board, no Court of Arbitration, nothing.
Just because I was quite influent and the "old" Italian Pirates (they are
still there controlling the virtual assembly) were scared I could takeover
the Party.
Sorry but this is far from being a (e)democratic process.
M2C,
Carlito