[pp.int.general] Pirate Party MEP Fails to Deliver True Copyright Reform | TorrentFreak

michael john sinclair mickeyy_sinclair at yahoo.de
Sun Jan 25 20:56:28 CET 2015

hmm then maybe julia worked for the BND all this time and waited for her moment^^

     Amelia Andersdotter <teirdes at gmail.com> schrieb am 12:38 Sonntag, 25.Januar 2015:

 An additional comment for Michael:

If the European Commission is already edging towards "our side", are you
suggesting that Julia Reda felt so uncomfortable relying on her
political party friends, and the civil society groups and institutional
groups involved in this process, that she thought backing up the
European Commission would make her come out empty-handed?

As I understand it, it is rather than she is restricting everyone from
being more radical than her. A lot of good people cannot act now,
because the pirate has set the standard for what is the most extreme
position, and it's a position which is essentially "let's keep things
the way they are!"

On 01/25/15 11:55, michael john sinclair wrote:
> I see this as political tactics, its better too get a piece of the cake,as too get no cake at all.if julia demanded to much it will get rejected as a whole. this way we get a foot in the door.
>

>      Cal. <peppecal at gmail.com> schrieb am 11:46 Sonntag, 25.Januar 2015:
>    he
>
>  http://torrentfreak.com/pirate-party-mep-fails-to-deliver-true-copyright-reform-150125/
>
> I did not read the report (and I understand why harmonizing eu
> copyright is a powerful double edged sword, and I understand what
> compromising is). But I do indeed feel that as a very heated post.
>
> What the fuck is happening?

Pirate Parties International - General Talk
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net