[pp.int.general] Invitation online GA

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 10:44:10 CET 2015

I would have been surprised if you did not, together with Gregory Engels, second what suits you well.

I'd like to know who on the Board voted for the deadline Brendan mentions as imposed by the Board.

It does not matter what camouflage you try to use... NOTHING will get solved UNLESS you finally backtrack to what went wrong since the 2012 PPI General Assembly... undoing whatever wrong has been stacking up since then.

Otherwise, it will keep haunting the whole Movement and get it embarassed at the worst possible moments.

And consider NOT reapplying as members of the Board this time... it does smell.

Antonio.