[pp.int.general] Pirate Party MEP Fails to Deliver True Copyright Reform | TorrentFreak

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Wed Jan 28 09:49:04 CET 2015

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 09:00:48PM +0100, Lisa wrote:
> As far as telling people that they're not allowed to criticize each
> other: badness.

Don't say things that aren't written there.
Read carefully.

Criticism that damages the movement rather than
helping improve anything is badness.

Bring up rational criticism.

So far everyone has just expressed an opinion but
not provided a reason how a systemic solution to
a systemic problem can be improved or why it cannot
be implemented this way.

Ideology is badness.
Misinterpreting freedom of expression is badness.
Use your head, not your belly feelings.

Your belly feelings are what you feel is right.
They were instilled into you in your childhood and
have been massively influenced by outside powers
such as Hollywood.

If you want to help the movement get back on its
feet, stop having an opinion and start having a
rational thought that says exactly WHY a certain
measure can or cannot work to stop the self-destruction
patterns of this political project.

Yes, I know where I'm coming from. 5+ years in the pirate
movement plus a history of a political party that all the
same mistakes 40 years earlier: the German Greens.

The Pirate movement has refused to learn lessons from
anybody, it has refused to make policy on principles of
rationality rather than belly feeling, so it keeps on
being unable to grow adult.

I'm tired of these childish ideologic attitudes.
Any ideology that has no foundation in reality is badness.