[pp.int.general] Notes by election committee of PPI GA 2014 in Paris

Justus Römeth roemeth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:40:39 CET 2015

Bump.

No answer so far. If I don't receive the notes of the election committee I
am afraid I can not finish the notes of the entire conference to full
satisfaction, please keep this in mind.

(I do have preliminary notes, but they lack the breakdown of where the
votes went on each issue).

I am grateful for any tips of how to proceed if I can not obtain those
notes, btw.

kind regards
Justus