[pp.int.general] PPI General Assembly 2015 in Warsaw

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:55:03 CEST 2015

Yes, of course I could be a Government Agent ;). Everybody could be a G. A.

Yet those who matter know I have been squatting around Brussels since I arrived back in Belgium in may 2014. My belongings have been graciously stocked at the offices of the Swedish pirates even before they were opened to the public, and I lost most of them when Julia Reda took over because... well, it's no secret German pirates have no reason to like me that much ;(.

You could come over to Brussels and interview the people in charge of Metro Station Botanique, surely they would tell you where I have spent almost all nights this winter and up till now. A little too real a burden only to build up a cover for such an insignificant assignment as following up on the childish behavior of a few wannabe politicians, don't you think?

Guess what... those agents, which undoubtedly exist... usually have a proper budget to do their job. I would rather look among those that seemingly have the capacity of being anywhere, anytime.

But it's fine to know I made you think, and write a little. Good try ;).

Antonio.