[pp.int.general] [pp-leaders] Call for Donations

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Thu Mar 5 21:51:52 CET 2015

Hi,

PPAU has accepted to statutes of PPI.

The Statutes have been decided upon by the MEMBERS of PPI. The board has to follow these rules.

Until now PPAU is not following the accepted rules. Blaming PPI and/or the board won't help. In fact PPAU is ignoring the will of more than 2/3 of the members of PPI.

Thank you for listening.

Best regards

Thomas
CAO PPI