[pp.int.general] Recent events involving PPI

Lisa lisa at piratenpartij.nl
Fri Mar 6 09:53:20 CET 2015

Gregory,

Pirate Times has explicitly offered a platform to report on the inner
workings of PPI more than once. The board has therefor had the
opportunity to report all these things themselves. It has taken us up
on our offer only once over the past months. The statement that was
sent to us has been published whole and unaltered* and has been
included in the list that Josef sent to this list.

If the subjects you mentioned were so important, you could have
included them in your statement or provided Pirate Times with formal
statements more often.

So here is another offer, once and for all: feel free to send Pirate
Times as many press statements as you like. If we feel it is news
worthy (and considering our goals, I don't see why a statement from
the PPI board would not be, most times), we will publish it.

You can always send your copy to contact at piratetimes.net. Further
concerns on how Pirate Times operates as an independent media platform
may be directed at the same address and will not be discussed on this
list.

Regards,
Lisa

* Some grammar was corrected.