[pp.int.general] Recent events involving PPI

michael john sinclair mickeyy_sinclair at yahoo.de
Sat Mar 7 00:13:21 CET 2015

Ok Ok i was just trying to be funny, it  is not hope that dies last it is Humor.I think this will only work if we all get  back to Basic Pirate Rights. No Boards, just working Together.Leave the Boards at National Levels no higher. We are all good at doing Things so lets do them, Everytime someone gets the Boss hat on we get messed up.No one here is dead so as Long as we can breath we will fight for a better future.
Love SharingMickey Sinclair.

     Lindsay-Anne Brunner <lindsay.brunner at gmail.com> schrieb am 12:47 Freitag, 6.März 2015:

 No for all three. If you are seriously thinking this, you have other things to worry about.On Mar 6, 2015 6:45 AM, "michael john sinclair" <mickeyy_sinclair at yahoo.de> wrote:

| Is Brendan a NSA Agent destroying our Networks? Vor is Thomas vor Gregory a BND agent ? This shit must Stop.Best RegardsMickey.

Gesendet über Yahoo Mail für Android
Datum:Fr., 6. Mär. 2015 um 9:39
Betreff:Re: [pp.int.general] Recent events involving PPI

 How convenient, that you do not mention anything that can distort the image that you try to create here. (And you can not even mention a correction (PPI do have a working bank account) without spreading FUD again!) You do not mention
- the planned oGA for the December 2014 that was canceled as only two parties (PP-CH and PP-DE) have turned, and there was clearly a lack of any interest from other PPI members
- the inactivity of Masa and the declaration of vacancy for her seat
- the following "counter" by Koen for calling the CoA to rule on Thomas Gaul and me regarding the personal email (that's begins with the words "dear Andrew") on how we could be not following our free will, those resulting in Thomas abstain in every motion until the CoA would declare the case
- also in the attempt from Koen and Brendan to discredit the alternate board member Marco, who stepped up to fill the vacant seat in the board, resulting in him also abstaining every motion.
That two latest developments have lead to the proposed proceedings for the oGA have failed. The outcry of PP-AU and PP-BE chairs about it is hypocritical since they architected this outcome in the first place.

Sent from a device with small touch buttons