[pp.int.general] financial statements PPI HQ

Gregory Engels gregory.engels at pp-international.net
Sat Mar 7 16:02:06 CET 2015

Thank you Koen,

I agree with you, that the previous boards have failed to achieve what you have done. So please accept my acknowledgment.
Not really in defense, but for the sake of transparency: the previous boards have asked Paul Bossu from PP-BE (who is even working at the ministry of finance) to submit the paperwork that you did. (basically the zero reports, since our budget was always zero). Unfortunately he has procrastinated this till the end of time. So thank you again for taking care of this. I am glad, that we have someone  on the board who is capable of dealing with the Belgian bureaucracy personally.

sincerely yours,

Gregory Engels
Board Member
Pirate Parties International