[pp.int.general] financial statements PPI HQ

Gregory Engels gregory.engels at pp-international.net
Sat Mar 7 17:48:18 CET 2015

Dear Lisa,

I must immediately respond to the lies you are trying to spread here about my person.
Please tone it down and refrain from it in future.

1) it was not my motion. It was brought up by Bastian in the said meeting.

2) If this motion will ever be successful, I fully support a meeting „behind closed doors",
because it is a matter of personal integrity and everything of such scale needs
a secrecy to protect the accused. We also have to follow the presumption of
innocence - and to maintain it, the secrecy is needed.

3) The board can not expel any democratic elected representative, but can
file a complain with the CoA to deal with that. Council of the CoA then, following the
statutes can order a mediation, or declare a mediation failed, and then
"If the mediation fails, each of the Members or applicants who are in a dispute may present an agreement to the Court of Arbitration, which contains their description of the dispute, their solution and their consent to abide by the decision of the Court of Arbitration. The Council of the Court of Arbitration will present an independent solution within the limits of opposing views. Other solutions may also be presented to the Court of Arbitration by independent third parties. The Jury of the Court of Arbitration will decide the dispute by casting a preferential vote using an appropriate single-method election system that ensures a condorcet criterion.“

So, if the complaint that the "co-chair is acting against the aims of PPI in public“ is successful,
there might be an attempt of mediation, and if this fails, there will be proceeding, and
then the Council of Court of Arbitration will present a solution, other solutions by third
parties might also be presented, and then the Jury of the Court of Arbitration will decide
on the matters. That is, if everybody is following the prescribed procedure.

sincerely yours,

Gregory Engels
Board Member
Pirate Parties International