[pp.int.general] [pp-leaders.discussion] [pp-leaders] Call for Donations

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Mon Mar 9 21:37:05 CET 2015

  > Is this really Gregory Engels begging everybody to abide by the
  > rules? After all he did to have them ignored since 2012 and the
  > incident about the Catalan Pirate Party?

I don't know what happened in that incident, and I don't know who
was right or wrong.  I'm concerned with what is happening now.

The text I quoted rebukes someone over a past dispute rather than
trying to find a way to work together now.  That approach tends to
make more hostility and less cooperation.  It turns a small dispute
into a big dispute.

I am not saying this to criticize anyone in particular.  Several
people are taking that attitude.  What matters is the result this tends
to cause any activity to fail.

I hope that that can be changed somehow so as to make some success possible.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation