[pp.int.general] Don't you think we should stand up and actually do something?

Enrique Herrera Noya enrique.herreranoya at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 03:34:13 CET 2015

after analyzing some (professional deformation, informatic)
is due to the form of structured relations ....

would use the method of the pool table
(to reach the target using a pivot)

if from every Pirate Party, via a type change.org scheme to each, their
own parliament with a proposal (the same in all countries), it will
generate "national" interest of each subject, and "bounce" will
influence representatives European.

except, MEPs pirates, the other MEPs will follow those who voted for
them, so if they are to directly influence the europarliament we should
have more MEPs,
as non we have them, we influence them, putting on the public agenda of
each country, our topics

On 11/03/15 18:44, Amelia Andersdotter wrote:
> well, in Europe we managed to get about 7000 people to respond to a
> consultation - in their own words - about copyright, and this is having
> no effect whatsoever - listening to european parliament debates, there
> is nobody really forcefully saying that they're presenting the public's
> opinion from the consultations. this is why a post-card campaign to
> remind MEPs of this consultation would be useful, and will continue to
> be useful for at least seven years into the future (so stack up on the
> postcards!!!!)
>
> the debates are so disparate between member states that proposals that
> are cherished in one member state (like VAT) are detested in others
> (like VAT).
>
> my general impression of petitions is that they work poorly in
> parliamentary environments. you either contact people in power directly
> and sway them, or you create public riots. neither strategy is feasible
> unless you have full-time civil society lobby engagement at the physical
> location of the MEP.

---
Enrique Herrera Noya
Asesorías, Consultorias, Capacitación
09-92303151
--
Certificaciones:
Red Hat Certified Engineer RHCE Nº100223072 (RH6.0)