[pp.int.general] Questions to PPI Board from PPNL.

hyazinthe at emailn.de hyazinthe at emailn.de
Wed Mar 18 00:52:22 CET 2015

I'm just a normal basic pirate party member in Germany, I'm not a board member. The implications
of these questions look pretty obscure to me:

1. The PPDE promotes evidence based medicine and correspondingly
rather rejects homeopathy and such stuff, for which effect there is
no evidence.
2. Health politics is something, that we have, but which definitively doesn't belong to our
core topics.

So, just with these both points said, the implications of your questions look to me like
one, single individual in the process made personal agenda setting, which is not in
consent with the pirate party Germany and would cause great internal argument once
publicly presented; for instance in a big mumble round "oh, btw, people, in the name of
you all I've made a stand for non-evidence based medicine on international level; core topics FTW" >>> shit storm certain in 3, 2, 1...

I think it's important, that direct board members of the PPDE will have a look at this...
have you really contacted the board with your questions ? So, vorstand at piratenpartei.de ?

Greetings,
Torben Lechner