[pp.int.general] Streaming the Internet Ungovernance Forum

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Fri Nov 6 11:25:25 CET 2015

Hi folks, we'd like to avoid streaming tomorrow's IUF Italia
event via a commercial service. Does the international Pirate
community still have some good ties to streaming operators
that could swiftly allow us to run over their services instead?
The content is mostly in Italian language so we don't expect
financially relevant numbers of viewers.

--
  E-mail is public! Talk to me in private using encryption:
         http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/LynX/