[pp.int.general] The shit hit the fan

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Thu Apr 14 13:04:55 CEST 2016

On Sun, Apr 03, 2016 at 08:54:07PM +0200, hyazinthe at emailn.de wrote:
> 2 Tweets:
>
> One: https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/716671769902456832
>
> and two: https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/716683740903247873
>
> And don't think that the current government of your country is anyhow better.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

That is because instead of copy and pasting those 140 chars
in those tweets you are linking them.. expecting me to expose
my interest in them to whatever authorities and advertizing
corporations.

The Internet as it stands is anticonstitutional. It's bad enough
when people post links instead of quoting the entire article,
but posting links to tweets is particularly unuseful. It's
severe enough that folks like Snowden use that darn surveillance
tool.

So, please post the actual content, not the advertizement.

--
  E-mail is public! Talk to me in private using encryption:
         http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/LynX/