[pp.int.general] Communication Plan

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 23:17:07 CEST 2016

Wow, Antonio, are you going to post dick pics now on this list?
Whats this macho guts - balls thingy, can somepony do proper tl;dr pliz?

Zbigniev communicated THE NEED for rules. I see wars already started...
I believe mailing lists, especially this one, are venom of political work:
http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Conference_2016/Other_proposals#MO-2

We cannot change people, but we can change rules for mailing lists. For
instance, this list was comfortably abandoned by everyone except the
darkest matter of this pirate universe,  and I'd like to keep it that way.

*Twitter*: @Miss_Cybernaut <http://twitter.com/Miss_Cybernaut>