[pp.int.general] Communication Plan

carlo von lynX lynX at pirate.my.buttharp.org
Wed Aug 3 08:11:16 CEST 2016

On Wed, Aug 03, 2016 at 12:18:08AM +0200, Thomas Gaul wrote:
> Each of us has the choice to decide for his or her own. Even if the
> decision is /dev/null for some nicks.

That policy does not work, socially.
Search for "don't feed the troll" or check out the
paragraph on that subject on http://my.pages.de/convivenza
It comes with a bunch of references to researches that
explain how that fallacy has never worked.

> Especially on this ML which is not hosted by PPI.

If we cannot get an administrational grip on it,
then we should officially move. So far no-one has
initiated an official list for PPI issues other
than the ones regular pirates have no access to.

> > Need for rules, she daresay ;).

Yes, that was one of the clear outcomes of the
Berlin meeting.

--
  E-mail is public! Talk to me in private using encryption:
         http://loupsycedyglgamf.onion/LynX/