[pp.int.general] WG: [Leaders Update] Pirate Party UK Needs YOU!

michael john sinclair mickeyy_sinclair at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 26 17:48:54 CET 2016

Hallo, I know that UK Pirates would be to proud to ask for help elsewhere, but maybe there is need for discussion here, It would be Traumatic to lose our friends on the Isle.          hope someone has ideas maybe externe IT support so they can concentrate on the campaign side.
Pirate RegardsMickey Sinclair.P.S. general Assembly in Germany just accepted entry from 14 years of age and worldwide Membership.