[pp.int.general] Dear pirates from US

Lindsay-Anne Brunner lindsay.brunner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 17:40:57 CET 2016

I speak for myself, and not the other Pirates in the US.

Honestly, the Republican party nominees are a joke in my opinion, with
Trump making the whole thing into a giant show, especially with his recent
spat against Megyn Kelly, a journalist who works at Fox News Channel. Fox
has been the mouthpiece of the Republicans, and it's very interesting to
watch it all blow up.

The Democrats I really don't care for either. I do hope Sanders gets the
nomination, but it seems that the Democrats will pick Clinton, despite the
base Sanders has. O'Malley is barely noticed by anyone. I had no idea of
him being in the race until a few weeks ago, when the thing with Rachel
Maddow happened.

I'm considering voting for Sanders if and only if he gets the nomination
from the Democrats and/or if he's on the Working Families line. If he
doesn't, I will be voting for Dr. Jill Stein of the Green Party. In New
York, my home state, a vote for a third party helps keep them on the ballot
for four more years.

I'd be more than happy to do a further interview with you on this.

Lindsay-Anne Brunner